Monday, September 24, 2012

Miso Monday

I want to try a new feature on my blog--because I am a dork who is obsessed with her cat--called Miso Monday. I love taking pictures of my kitty and it might well be the only thing that I keep up with on this blog... My boyfriend, Muj, is really good at photography, and I want him to teach me how to take pictures with his fancy camera, so hopefully the quality of future pictures will improve. But for now, it will be phone pictures.

This is probably my favorite picture of Miso that I took two days ago. I recently took her to be shaved, because her fur gets matted really easily and she's been hacking up some nasty hairballs lately. I swear I didn't do it for my own entertainment. But it is starting to get colder here in the Pacific NW and so she's been a little on the chilly side, hence the sweater. So I was watching Breaking Bad and working on a puzzle with Miso beside me on the couch. She heard some noise on the other side of the couch and stood up to try to see where it was. I was lucky enough to have my phone nearby to capture this gem. Love that girl.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She stands up straighter than any cat I've ever seen. That's so awesome.